First Friday – December 1
December 1 – Events
- All Day | I Spy, Hoo Spies: Find one of the red or green teddy bears, post a photo to our page, and take it home to keep!
- 7:00am – 6:00pm | Hoosick True Value (21953 NY 22, N Hoosick): 10% decorative flags.
- 10:00am – 5:00pm | Little Sprouts (35 Main St): Stop by to “reveal” secret mystery deals.
- 2:00pm – close | Iron Coffee Company (9 Main St): Try the seasonal Egg Nog Latte and hang out with the shop pup, Milly!
- 4:00 – 5:00pm | Art Jocks (Art & Soul Room, HAYC3 Armory, 80 Church St): Free art class for kids in grades K-5; limited to 10 kids, RSVP by calling 686-9050.
- 4:00 – 7:00pm | New 2 You: Spin the Wheel for discounts, plus a Vera Bradley bag giveaway.
- 4:00 – 7:00pm | Thorpe’s Pharmacy (24 Church St): Meet the “pharmacy robot” that automatically refills the most popular prescriptions, try the new photo kiosk, and more!
- 5:00 – 7:00pm | Makers Market (HAYC3 Armory, 80 Church St): Homemade chicken tacos, nachos, mac n cheese, and sweet treats by Hoosick Kitchen Catering | Free coffee from Iron Coffee Company | Live music by Tavo Carbone | Quilts by Carol Gaillard | Photos by Ayla Graney | Syrup by Running Brook Sugar Shack | Baskets to be auctioned off by The Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
- 5:30 – 7:30pm | Society of St. Stanislaw (12 Mechanic Street): Free Venison Smorgasbord with a variety of side dishes and rolls; Community members are welcome to make other dishes to share.
First Friday, a monthly arts and cultural event, takes place in the evening on the first Friday of every month. A unique collaboration between the local arts community, businesses, and organizations, First Friday gives community members an opportunity to interact with each other and discover what’s going on in our community. Local businesses and organizations challenge themselves to find fun and creative ways to announce special deals and new offerings, and promote their programs and engage new members and customers. To learn more about being involved in this First Friday series, please contact contactHAYC3@gmail.com.