Fill out an application
The Hoosick Kitchen is available for rent on an hourly basis. We are committed to offering the lowest hourly rates possible. If you’re interested in reserving time in the kitchen, we can work with you to schedule time for one-time use or a recurring time slot. The kitchen is available on a first-reserved, first-serve basis by advanced reservation only.
We can accommodate a wide range of needs, from one baker to a team of cooks. Whether you need space for daily production runs or a one-time catering events for 400+ guests, we can accommodate you.
Reserving Kitchen Time:
- We handle booking by accepting reservations for the current and next calendar month. Priority is given to standing reservations, allowing our clients to establish a regular schedule. New and additional reservations are handled on a first-reserved, first-served basis. Please call or email HAYC3.
- Users will start and finish in the kitchen at the agreed upon times (including cleaning up).
Rental Fees and Policies:
- Kitchen rates are $25/hour for the first two hours (two-hour minimum) and $15 for each additional hour. A $50 deposit is required before using the kitchen. The fee will be returned after the kitchen and equipment have been deemed clean and in good condition.
- Cancellations and/or changes must be made 48 hours in advance by email or telephone and confirmed by a HAYC3 staff member to avoid being charged for unused hours.
- HAYC3 staff member to avoid being charged for unused hours.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be at 100% of their scheduled kitchen time.
- Kitchen users must clean the kitchen equipment and leave them in as good a condition as they were at the start of the season.
- All products claimed to be made in the Hoosick Kitchen must be made in the Hoosick Kitchen.
- A Certificate of Insurance must be on file at the Kitchen prior to any use.
- Payment is due at the end of each rental use or upon prior agreement.
- All payments must be made in cash or by check. A $30 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- Complete the HAYC3 Hoosick Kitchen Application
- Receive a valid Department of Health Certificate for your business
- Show Proof of Liability Insurance (minimum coverage of $1 million) with HAYC3 listed as additionally insured
- Enclose required fee and $50 deposit with your application
- 300 square-foot kitchen space with a variety of commercial food processing equipment
- Sanitation Accessories of hair restrains and disposable gloves
- Secured facility entry
- Ventilated hood systems
- Full-size refrigerator
- Trash removal
- Snow removal
- Pest control
- Sanitation equipment cleaning supplies and sanitizer
- 240 single-phase voltage supply
- Municipal water/sewer
- Lighting and heating
Equipment Available at the Hoosick Kitchen:
- Six-burner gas range
- Commercial-size gas oven
- Large commercial-grade standing mixed
- 3-Bay extra-deep sanitizing sink
- Hand was station Food Preparation tables